Diamond Heat Tunnels
- Reduced energy consumption by double layered isolation room
- Bottom embedded heat chamber and fan system
- Perfectly dissipated heat inside via adjustable flaps and channels
- Conveying speed control to optimize heat treatment duration
- Instant switching from PE to POF by chain lift-up system (T45 & T60 only)
- Automatic cool down to 70ºC before switch off
- Easy to integrate with all types of packaging machines directly
- Equipped with caster wheels & brakes, easy to re-position in facility
- PID controlled accurate heat adjustment
- Circulation fan speed control to optimize air flow rate
- Long lasting covered tunnel conveyor spindles
- Color: Metallic Dark Gray (RAL Code: Customized Mixture)
- Alternative conveyor types: Wire Mesh, Teflon Mesh, Plastic Mesh
- Higher chamber and frame designs are available
- Ironing Rollers at discharge for side smoothing of PE wrapped package
- PE Cooling Fan at discharge for fast cool-down of PE wrapped package
- Exhaust gas hood can be applied if required by application
- Stainless steel versions are available for wet/moist working environment
- Recordable heat and speed via touch panel controller
- At the infeed and discharge points of the tunnels metal protection shields are applied to avoid human contact to high temperature surfaces.
- Conveyors stop automatically during jams to avoid further problems.
- Against high temperature or fire risk, in case of the stop of the conveyor or fan circulation, the heaters are isolated automatically.
- Tunnel fan have been protected with mesh guards and operator hands can not be contacted.